Thursday, May 1, 2014

Scattered Musings

Hello There,
It's after a long gap of what....16 years?  that I'm into writing poems again... Had written a few childish, embarrassing ones way back in high school! Didn't want to star with a mushy one...so here it is!
************************************
I live without meaning
Without rhyme
Without being
A penny for my thought’s or perhaps a dime?

What is my purpose I wonder
Why am I here?
Am I to travel a lifetime yonder
Or is the end near?

Tomorrow…no one has seen
Some claim they have..well, I disagree
We all know the has been
But never the to be

All the more reason
To live for the present
Coz the changer of season
Is not that lenient

Am alone in my Confusion
Am alone in my turmoil
Coz I cannot put it in words
The ocean of chaos inside of me

This will be the death of me
One day for sure
Lets wait and see
Or maybe they’ll find a cure?

2 comments:

Girish Maiya said...

Deep thinking reflected in first poem. You can look at philosophical subjects in next line of poems. One has to appreciate the usage of words and they seem to be appropriate for the subject.

Unknown said...

Well the title goes to this one. As "the poem that made me jealous..." and probably the reason i dont write as much poems as i cant seem to make them as good as this. I wont say how good this poem is.. but i learned a few things about writing poems reading this one.. good job! :)